Saturday, 18 March 2017

Golly Gosh!

Fuck Forest, Fuck Work, Fuck The Bikeshed MC, Fuck Sideburn, Fuck the Weather, Fuck 'Adventure' Bikes, Fuck Sportsbikes, Fuck Harley Davidsons, Fuck The Triumph Bobber, Fuck The Horsey Horse Riders, Fuck Cyclists, (Especially The Fuckers Riding In A Peloton On Main Roads), Fuck North Face Clad, Trekking Pole Sunday Wankers, Fuck Mobile Phone Using Drivers, Fuck All London Shandy Swilling Fuckers, Fuck The Premiership, Fuck Litter Dropping McDonalds Eating Fuckers, Fuck Animal Cruelty, Fuck Forest, (Yes, Yes, I know I've Already Said Fuck Forest), Fuck Instagram, Fuck Facebook, Fuck My Leaking Goretex Walking Boots That's Given Up The Ghost After Less Than Six Months Daily Use, Fuck Merchandise, Fuck Vaping, ( Blow That In My Face Again And I'll Insert It Into Your Poo-Hole) Fuck Nottingham, Fuck Journalists, Fuck Choppers, Fuck Nodding Motorcyclists, Fuck Waving Motorcyclists, ( I Have Fuck -All In Common With You, Concentrate On Your Line Through The Corner Rather Than Waving At Me, I Don't Give A Fuck And Have Fuck All In Common With You You Waving Clown) Fuck People Who Fit Windows In A Volkswagen Transporter, It's A Fucking Van For Fucks Sake! That's Why God Invented Tents! Fuck Alloy Wheels On VW Transporters, Banded Steels Are The Way To Go Fucker! Fuck Over-Priced 'Classic Bikes' Fuck Cancer, Fuck Moto GP, ( Support Your Local Club Racer) Fuck Thieves, Fuck Scammers, Fuck Beardy Hipsters, (Get A Fucking Shave You Hairy Fucker) Fuck Whichever God You Follow, Fuck Tattoos, Fuck Negativity, Fuck 'Da Police (Tune!) Fuck! I've Got A Supermoto! Game Over Fucker......

7 comments:

  1. Fuck "keep on keeping on", you forgot that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or as Jon Spencer & his Blues Explosion say; "make it fucked up"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck me. That's a lotta f-bombs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone, not checked the blog for a couple of days but your comments really made me laugh! Good to hear from you Larry, hope all good with you? Jan, you know me so well! Greg! Wash your mouth out! Julian, mate, thanks for the t-shirt! Seriously, I think I might have to let you run the merchandise franchise!!!

    ReplyDelete